Information We Collect
How Is Information Collected?
Information is collected with your permission. Right Spin Health Products International, Ltd collects customer information when we process your order or you registered an account, like your name, credit or debit card information, phone and mobile number, mailing address, e-mail address, and billing address. If you want to sign up for the Right Spin Health Products International, Ltd mailing list we will ask for your name, e-mail, mobile number, and/or mailing address. We also collect the e-mail addresses of people who e-mail us.
Social Media. If you use Facebook, Twitter, or another social media site to sign up, Right Spin Health Products International, Ltd may collect the information that you submit through that site. When you “like” Right Spin Health Products International, Ltd on Facebook or other social media sites, we will also collect your information from Facebook, such as your name and e-mail address. Remember that if you submit information through social media sites such as Facebook, your information is governed by their privacy policies and information you share might be seen by the general public. Right Spin Health Products International, Ltd shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party service or other website enabled within our service.
Web Beacons. Right Spin Health Products International, Ltd also uses web beacons, which let us count and recognize users who visit our website. This lets us see if you respond to e-mails that we sent to you by clicking on a link in the e-mail, so we can know whether the e-mails we send are effective and a valuable use of your time as well. If you don’t want web beacons in the e-mail, you can turn off HTML display of the e-mail.
IP Address. When you visit our site, Right Spin Health Products International, Ltd also collects and saves the Internet Protocol address of the device you are using, like whether you are using a personal computer or a mobile device.
Geo-location. Geo-location technology refers to technology that lets us determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide precise location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically use information from your web server or computer to determine general location information, such as the city in which you live.
What We Do With Your Information
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways.
- Sharing Your Information With Other Companies. We share your name and address and order details only with our affiliated suppliers or manufacturers to perform functions on your behalf such as fulfilling orders and delivering packages. Your payment preferences and/or encrypted credit card information is never shared.
- Sharing Your Information With Service Providers. We may share your information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, to create or maintain our databases, to research and analyze the people who request products, services, or information from us, to prepare and distribute communications, to respond to inquiries, or to process payments.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we think may be unlawful. For example, we may provide information to law enforcement agencies if we believe that you have violated our polices, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property, or safety of Right Spin Health Products International, Ltd, or another person.
- Sharing Your Information as Permitted By Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Business Transition. If we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired, we may share all types of information with the acquiring company.
How We Secure Your Information
How We Communicate With You
We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from children (minors younger than 13). If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com and we will delete the information as soon as possible.
Outside the United States
Effective Date: January 1, 2017